Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Starting Fresh

I started this blog three years ago in my spare time. After some time I promptly forgot all about it. Life took its turns and now I am back to it. I am determined to keep up with it this time. When I started this blog, I was 24, living in Tampa and Casey and I were just dating. Now I am 27, married to Casey, back living in Ocala, Fl and we have a fur baby named Penny. I am starting school on July 3rd, to become a medical assistant. It will be an interesting adventure for sure. I feel like I am on the right path and I think I know who pushed me onto it. So why did I decide suddenly to leave a job that gave me a steady paycheck to school full time? I will answer that shortly in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is good luck, and a pleasure to see you writing!

    ReplyDelete